Morning everyone! I had a fabulous time at Cyndi Lauper last night and can’t get They Just Wanna! They Just Wanna! out of my head. I thought I would continue the fun by adding my 10 to this post I saw on V.J. Chambers blog:
This post links back to A. M. Harte’s blog. (She is fabulous, by the way. Are you reading her serial? You should be…) http://quillsandzebras.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/10-ways/
Fellow authors, spread the meme:
1. Write a blog post about ten ways you know a story was written by you.
2. Then comment on this post with the link to your post!
2a. Or just write your answers as comments, below. But that’s less fun.
Like chain mail, but with blog posts. Easy as that.
1. One of the characters, usually the one I like the most, says “totally,” “dude,” and “cool” way too often.
2. The title begins with the letter “G.”
3. There is a lot of snorting and eye rolling going on.
4. The male lead has brown wavy hair. I actually made the male character in my WIP have blond wavy hair because I was like, “Enough with all the boys looking like Jamie French circa 1990.”
5. The female lead is inept and dorky, but in a super cute way!
6. There are lots of eating scenes and no one is ever on a diet. (Gotta live vicariously!)
7. Hardly anyone can operate a motor vehicle properly.
8. The female lead has a bad temper and throws things.
9. There is a little bit of world saving and a whole lot of making out.
10. People come back from the dead and they are usually a pain in the ass.
I hope lots of authors participate, if only to give me the giggles.